Many people have to prepare a number of documents. It may be contracts, agreements, applications, tax forms etc. Today digital document management becomes extremely popular, because it is much more convenient and faster. More and more users prefer saving and storing their papers in PDF on their devices. The reason is that this format is very easy to handle and send. However, you should know that it unalterable. If there are any mistakes or missed details, you cannot solve such issues without specific editors. In this article you will find all necessary information related to using them as well the list of features available.
What an Online PDF Editor Is Used for?
Today there are many advanced services that allow you to change your PDF files easily. We offer you to choose online tools as they are very user-friendly and don't require downloads of any additional software. Most of them can be applied for free. Moreover, they provide the customers with a step-by-step instruction that make editing your digital papers a breeze.
In some cases you may need to add some information to your file or just certify with your signature. Prior to implementing such manipulations you have to make your PDF convertible. After that you will have an ability to do the following:
- add electronic signature by typing, drawing or uploading;
- create fillable fields;
- fill information and type text;
- insert date, numbers, images and photos;
- change the position of the text on a sheet;
- erase the content;
- change font style, size and color.
How to Use Online Modifiers?
As such online tools are very easy to use, the process requires only a few steps:
- open an online specific editing service;
- upload a PDF sheet you want to change;
- in the tool bar choose a necessary option;
- after you finish, click the “Done” button to save a form.
A final version can be downloaded to your computer, sent to a recipient by email or printed out in no time.