How To Edit PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there an app that turns a photo taken of your handwriting / notes into an editable pdf or text document that you can transfer to the computer and edit? Do you know of anything similar?
Google Docs can hadle this job. You should have local Google Drive installed on your PC. Take the picture you want to work with, right-click of a mouse - Open with - Google docs. I tried it once for education purposes and I found out that it even does not add “Enter” at the end of each line. The sentences are ot broken down. And that is really cool. Of course, your hand-writing should be legible enough to avoid misspellings.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Edit PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Edit PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Edit PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Edit PDF: All You Need to Know
Do some of these with pens and have someone read them to you.