- Add, upload, or export a document to the platform.
- Note, you can make changes to the content of the document regardless of the initial upload format.
- Make edits to the text: change, replace, or delete it.
- Annotate the content: highlight text, add sticky notes, arrows, and blackout specific areas.
- Add graphics, shapes or add drawings by using a drawing tool.
- Use Mac Os Pdf Editor to watermark and password-protect your document before choosing PDF as an output format.
- If you convert to PDF, you can make it more entertaining by adding fillable fields.
- Download, send or share your document in a flash.
File processing is only a small fraction of the entire arsenal of features our solution includes. If you’re working with PDF files daily and need an extensive set of features to facilitate your document workflow, the Mac Os Pdf Editor will be your best fit.