How To Edit PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I make a PDF file editable?
Importing a PDF file into Photoshop Press CTRL + O on your keyboard, or go to File > Open. In the Open dialog box that appears, choose the name of the PDF file, and then click Open. The Import PDF dialog box will now open. Under the Select section here, you can choose either Pages or Images, depending on which aspects of the PDF you wish to import. Now, simply click the thumbnails in order to select the images or pages you wish to import. Shift-click if you want to select more than one image or page. To give your new document a name, simply type it into the Name box. In case you are importing several pages or images, keep in mind that the documents will open with the same base name, followed by numbers. If you are uploading pages, you can choose options from the Crop To menu (under Page Options) to specify which parts you wish to include. The options are as follows. Bounding Box – Crops the file to the smallest rectangular region, which includes all the text and graphics from the page. Keep in mind that this option also eliminates any additional white space and document elements that are outside the Trim Box. Media Box – This option crops the file to the original size of the page. Crop Box – This option crops the file to the clipping region (crop margins) of the original PDF file. Bleed Box – Crops to the region that is specified in the PDF file for accommodating limitations, such as folding, cutting and trimming. Trim Box – This option crops the file to the region that is specified for the intended final size of the page. Art Box – This option crops the file to the region that is specified in the PDF file for putting the PDF data into another application. 7. If necessary, you can also enter the values for Height and Width under Image Size. 8. In case you are uploading images, you can specify the following options under Image Size. Resolution – This option will set the resolution for the new file. Mode – This option will set the color mode for the new file. Bit Depth – This option will set the bit depth for the new file 9. You can also select Suppress Warning, in order to suppress the color profile warnings. 10. Finally, click OK. And your PDF is now imported into Photoshop. Source.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Edit PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Edit PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Edit PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.