How To Edit PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a scanned PDF to an editable PDF?
To convert a scanned PDF into a searchable PDF, you will need to use OCR software. I use PDF Converter OCR. It’s Mac only. What I like best about the software is its powerful OCR feature and enough output formats. It’s easy to use even for beginners. Step 1. Download and PDF Converter OCR. Open it. Step 2. Drag one or more PDF files into the app. Step 3. Click the output format dropdown list and select the to PDF option. This option will convert a scanned PDF or image to searchable and selectable PDF. Step 4. Click the Convert button. Note. Make sure the OCR feature is turned on. (The OCR feature is enabled by default.)
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Edit PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Edit PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Edit PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Edit PDF: All You Need to Know
Download the PDF. Click the PDF file. The converted PDF will open. Print it. Make it look like a document. If you don't like it, delete the PDF. There is also the option to print with image. See the PDF Conversion Options section of this page. If you want to search and sort PDFs, you can use a free PDF search service. This free service will provide you with PDFs that have specific information as well as free PDFs. It provides both search and sort tools in the PDF file. Searching: You can search within the PDF files. Type terms you want to see and your PDF search will start automatically. The PDF will provide you the PDF document. Sorting: You can sort the PDF or just choose how you would like to view the PDF. You can sort by title, author, date, page height, page length, date converted to YYYYMMDD or year converted..